lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: When is the book released?
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 12:45:12 GMT

On Dec 7, 2004, at 5:27 AM, Aad Nales wrote:
> Sorry if this is a misspost but I have been visiting Amazon daily the
> last few weeks and I still can't get the Lucene book there. How will I
> survive the holidays? :-)
>
> But seriously when can we expect the release?

Manning will have the electronic book version available *TODAY*
(hopefully).  It has been sent to the printers and this process takes a
few weeks.  I don't expect Amazon.com to be shipping them until January
though - the book industry really is slow moving.

Otis and I thank everyone for their patience and you can be sure that
no one wants the book in their hands more then he and I :)

	Erik