lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Cortes <dcor...@fib.upc.edu>
Subject Re: index question
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2004 11:22:18 GMT
thks nader
I need a general search of documents, it's for this that I ask yours
recomendations, because fields are only for info in the search.
Tipically search on Google for example

search:casa

La casa roja
..habĂ­a una vez una casa roja que tenia ....
htttp:\\go.to\casa    Modification date:25-12-04

for do this  what fields and options (keybord,text,unindex,unstored) do
you should use?

thks