lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Nader Henein <...@bayt.net>
Subject Re: index question
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:58:00 GMT
It comes down to your searching needs, do you need to have your
documents searcheable by these fields or do you need a general search of
the whole document, your decisions will impact the size of the index and
the speed of indexing and searching so give it due thought, start from
your GUI requirement and design the index that responds to your user
needs best.

Nader