lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Pierrick Brihaye <>
Subject Re: Aramorph Analyzer
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 08:20:43 GMT

Sorry, I (the aramorph maintainer ;-) was absent from the office...

Daniel Naber a écrit :

> Analyzers that provide ambiguous terms (i.e. a token with more than one term
> at the same position) don't work in Lucene 1.4.

The is the correct answer. I've filled a bug about this :

> This feature has only
> recently been added to CVS.

... and I thank you very much for this commit.

Notice however that you may experiment some problems with the query
parser because Buckwalter's arabic transliteration uses the standard "*"
joker character as a representation for dhal.

Notice also that aramorph has a mailing-list for such questions :

Pierrick Brihaye, informaticien
Service régional de l'Inventaire
DRAC Bretagne
+33 (0)2 99 29 67 78