lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Hetan Shah <Hetan.S...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Indexing with Lucene 1.4.3
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:11:00 GMT
Thanks Chuck,

I now understand why I see only one file. Another question is do I have
to specify somewhere in my code or some configuration setting that I
would now be using a compound file format (.cfs file) for index. I have
an application that was working in version 1.3-final till I moved to
1.4.3 now I do not get any results back from my searches.

I tried using Luke and it shows me the content of the index. I can
search using Luke but no success so far with my own application.

Any pointers?

Thanks.
-H