lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Cortes <dcor...@fib.upc.edu>
Subject Re: LIMO problems
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 16:07:24 GMT
I've the last version of LIMO.
It is running in a Tomcat and I can't add any Index and don't load the
index that I create the index before from console (java
org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles ...)
This is the reasson that I demand the structure of limo.properties
because this file don't exist and this maner I can force to load the
localitation of de Index File.
Thanks for your time.

Another question:
I think to do a multi search web of my personal site.
what do you think about I use PDFLibrary and textmining for search in
files not plain text.

PD: true  true, my english it's so bad