lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: index size doubled?
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:41:56 GMT
Another possibility is that you are using an older version of Lucene,
which was known to have a bug with similar symptoms.  Get the latest
version of Lucene.

You shouldn't really have multiple .cfs files after optimizing your
index.  Also, optimize only at the end, if you care about indexing
speed.

Otis