lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: finalize delete without optimize
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:15:43 GMT
Hello John,

Once you make your change locally, use 'cvs diff -u IndexWriter.java >
indexwriter.patch' to make a patch.
Then open a new Bugzilla entry.
Finally, attach your patch to that entry.

Note that Document deletion is actually done from IndexReader, so your
patch may have to be on IndexReader, not IndexWriter.

Thanks,
Otis