lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <>
Subject Re: Index delete failing
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 21:48:22 GMT
This smells like a Windows issue.  It is possible that something in
your JVM is still holding onto the index directory (for example,
FSDirectory), and Winblows is not letting you remove the directory.  I
bet this will work if you exit the JVM and run
without calling Lucene.  Sorry, my Windows + Lucene experience is