lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Zsolt Czinkos <czin...@interware.hu>
Subject Re: SGML Indexing
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 11:43:32 GMT
Hi

We transformed our SGML documents to XML with sgml2xml (part of
fedora/redhat linux distribution) and processed XML not SGML. We also
use a very very very simple "SAX-like SGML parser" (suitable for our SGML
documents; not a general purpose SGML parser) to extract data from SGML.
But we use XML for indexing.

Best,

czinkos