lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Satoshi Hasegawa" <haseg...@p03.worldsoftware.co.jp>
Subject Re: problem restoring index
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 00:31:39 GMT
    You cannot use a wild character as the first character of the search.

    http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/queryparsersyntax.html

----- Original Message -----
From: "Santosh" <santosh.s@softprosys.com>
To: "Lucene Users List" <lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 6:21 PM
Subject: problem restoring index

hi,

when I restart the tomcat . the Index is getting corrupted. If I take the
backup of Index and then restarting tomcat. the Index is not working
properly.

Do I have to Index again all the documents whenever I restart the Tomcat?

-----------------------SOFTPRO DISCLAIMER------------------------------

Information contained in this E-MAIL and any attachments are
confidential being  proprietary to SOFTPRO SYSTEMS  is 'privileged'
and 'confidential'.

If you are not an intended or authorised recipient of this E-MAIL or
have received it in error, You are notified that any use, copying or
dissemination  of the information contained in this E-MAIL in any
manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Please delete it immediately
and notify the sender by E-MAIL.

In such a case reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination
of this E-MAIL is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

SOFTPRO SYSYTEMS does not REPRESENT or WARRANT that an attachment
hereto is free from computer viruses or other defects.

The opinions expressed in this E-MAIL and any ATTACHEMENTS may be
those of the author and are not necessarily those of SOFTPRO SYSTEMS.