lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rony Kahan" <r...@austin.rr.com>
Subject Lucene appreciation
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:26:22 GMT

Hello fellow Lucene users,

I'd like to introduce myself and say thanks. We've recently launched
http://www.indeed.com, a search engine for jobs based on Lucene.  I'm
consistently impressed with the quality, professionalism and support of the
Lucene project and the Lucene community. This mailing list has been a great
help. I'd also like to give mention to some of the consultants who had a big
hand in making our project a reality ... Thank you Otis, Aviran, Sergiu &
Dawid.

As for our project, we're in beta and would love to get your feedback. The
index size is currently ~1.8m jobs. My personal email address is rony a_t
indeed.com. If you are interested in Lucene work you can set up an rss feed
or email alert from here: http://www.indeed.com/search?q=lucene&sort=date

Is it possible to be added to the Wiki Powered By page?

Thanks Everyone,
Rony

Indeed.com - one search. all Jobs.
http://www.indeed.com