lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ben Litchfield <...@csh.rit.edu>
Subject Re: PDF Index Time
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:33:27 GMT

PDFBox is slow, there is an open issue for it on the sourceforge site and
I am actively working on improving speed and should see significant
improvements in the next release.

I have not extensively tried the snowtide package but they have a trial
download and the docs show that it should be just as easy to integrate as
PDFBox is.  They list pricings on there site as well, which is nice that
it is not hidden as some software companies do.

Ben