lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chuck Williams" <ch...@manawiz.com>
Subject RE: boosting challenge
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:51:57 GMT
Try the explain() capability to see what factors are influencing the
order of your results.  Probably these other factors are overwhelming
your boost.  I had similar problems and resolved them by tweaking these
other contributions, especially idf.  You can do that in a custom
Similarity.

Chuck

lucene-user-help@jakarta.apache.org