lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chuck Williams" <ch...@manawiz.com>
Subject RE: modifying existing index
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:36:58 GMT
A good way to do this is to add a keyword field with whatever unique id
you have for the document.  Then you can delete the term containing a
unique id to delete the document from the index (look at
IndexReader.delete(Term)).  You can look at the demo class IndexHTML to
see how it does incremental indexing for an example.

Chuck

lucene-user-help@jakarta.apache.org