lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Nader Henein <...@bayt.net>
Subject Re: _4c.fnm missing
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:18:42 GMT
That's it, you need to batch your updates, it comes down to do you need to give your users
search accuracy to the second, take your  database and put an is_dirty row on the master table
of the object you're indexing and run a scheduled task every x minutes and have your process
read the objects that are set to dirty and then re set the flag once they've been indexed
correctly.

my two cents

Nader