lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Nader Henein <...@bayt.net>
Subject Re: _4c.fnm missing
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:39:51 GMT
what kind of incremental updates are you doing, because we update our index every 15 minutes
with 100 ~ 200 documents and we're writing to a 6 GB memory resident index, the IndexWriter
runs one instance at a time, so what kind of increments are we talking about it takes a bit
of doing to overwhelm Lucene.

What's your update schedule, how big is the index, and after how many updates does the system
crash?

Nader Henein