lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Bernhard Messer <bernhard.mes...@intrafind.de>
Subject Re: Transaction in Lucene
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 10:01:21 GMT
The message "No tvx file" can appear, if you have term vectors enabled during index and the
documents you are adding have empty fields. As an example, if you try to index html documents,
where many of them don't have a valid html title, the message will raise up. Looking at the
term vector relevant code, this is nothing you have to worry about, it is just a status message.
Otis is right, it is planned for future releases to avoid System.out.println() statements
within lucene.

regards
Bernhard