lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Sorting in Lucene.
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 08:46:47 GMT
Also, <more-marketing>I covered sorting pretty extensively in the
upcoming Lucene in Action book</more-marketing>.  The source code for
the book will be freely available from http://www.manning.com/hatcher2
in the near future.  The electronic book should be available in the
next few weeks or less and the physical book will start printing very
shortly also.

	Erik