lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Nhan Nguyen Dang <ndnhan2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using Lucene to store document
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 04:04:24 GMT
Hi,
When the Index is read to memory for searching, which data in the segment/ index will be load
?
I mean all the indexed fields/ terms ? Is the stored field loaded ?
thanks,

Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com> wrote:Hello,

HEAD version means that you should check out Lucene straight out of
CVS. How to work with CVS is another story, probably described
somewhere on jakarta.apache.org site.

Otis