lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is there an easy way to have indexing ignore a CVS subdirectory in the index directory?
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 21:54:29 GMT
Hm, as far as I know, a CVS sub-directory in an index directory should
not bother Lucene.  As a matter of fact, I tested this (I used a file,
not a directory) for Lucene in Action.  What error are you getting?

I know there is -I CVS option for ignoring files; perhaps it works with
directories, too.

Otis