lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Luke Shannon" <>
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 23:54:28 GMT

Is there someway to determine if specific contents are in the index folder other than running
a query against it?

I see that my document is being indexed. But when I run a query against the index I get no
results returned.

The weird thing is if I restart TomCat and run the search again the correct results are found.

Half this system was built by someone else (the execution of the search query and displaying
of the results). I only handle the indexing. I would like to find a way to definitely ensure
that the index file is properly being created.

Any ideas? Anyone seen this before?