lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "DES" <m...@2des.de>
Subject Lucene and SVD
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:57:05 GMT
Hi

I need some kind of implementation of SVD (singular value decomposition) or
LSI with Lucene engine. Have anyone any ideas how to create a query table
for decomposition? The table must have documents as rows and terms as
columns, if a term is presented in the docuement, the corresponding field
contains "1" and a "0" if not. Then the SVD will be applied to this table,
and with first 2 columns docuemnts will be displayed in a 2D-space.
Does anyone work on a project like this?

thank you and excuse for my language skills :)

Anton