lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Santosh" <santos...@softprosys.com>
Subject fetching similar wordlist as given word
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:15:25 GMT
can lucene will be able to do stemming?
If I am searching for "roam" then I know that it can give result for "foam" using fuzzy query.
But my requirement is if I search for "roam" can I get the similar wordlist as output. so
that I can show the end user in the column  ---------------   do you mean "foam"?
How can I get similar word list in the given content?

-----------------------SOFTPRO DISCLAIMER------------------------------

Information contained in this E-MAIL and any attachments are
confidential being  proprietary to SOFTPRO SYSTEMS  is 'privileged'
and 'confidential'.

If you are not an intended or authorised recipient of this E-MAIL or
have received it in error, You are notified that any use, copying or
dissemination  of the information contained in this E-MAIL in any
manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Please delete it immediately
and notify the sender by E-MAIL.

In such a case reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination
of this E-MAIL is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

SOFTPRO SYSYTEMS does not REPRESENT or WARRANT that an attachment
hereto is free from computer viruses or other defects.

The opinions expressed in this E-MAIL and any ATTACHEMENTS may be
those of the author and are not necessarily those of SOFTPRO SYSTEMS.