lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Fraschetti <frasche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sorting and score ordering
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:53:45 GMT
Is there a way I can (without recompiling) ... make the score have
priority and then my sort take affect when two results have the same
rank?

Along with that, is there a simple way to assign a new scorer to the
searcher? So I can use the same lucene algorithm for my hits, but
tweak it a little to fit my needs?

-Chris