lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chuck Williams" <ch...@manawiz.com>
Subject RE: index, reindexing problem
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2004 17:20:55 GMT
I had this same problem a while back.  It should be resolved if you move
the writer = new IndexWriter(...) until after the reader.close().  I.e.,
complete all the deletions and close the reader before creating the
writer.

Chuck

Lock@C:\DOCUME~1\..........lucene-0b877c2d5472a608d6ec3ee6174018de-write

<mailto:Lock@C:\DOCUME~1\..........lucene-0b877c2d5472a608d6ec3ee6174018