lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rupinder Singh Mazara" <>
Subject RE: Null or no analyzer
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:35:40 GMT
Hi Erik

 I think the best solutuion is to have a NullAnalayzer class that
 allows a simple pass through

 The query parser then can be passed with a PerFieldAnalayzer that knows
 when to select NullAnalayzer or some other  based on the Field:"data... "
format  this is something that the query parser is already geared up to do