lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Juan A. Polanco" <pol...@hotmail.com>
Subject How extract a Field.Text(String, String) field to process it with a Stylesheet?
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:59:01 GMT
I have used the Lucene factory method Field.Text(String, String) to index,
tokenize and store several hundreds short xml files. I stored the entire xml
content of these files in a field called "content".
Now I want to use the Lucene search results with Cocoon.

For this I'm using a XSP with the following code extract:

<![CDATA[
for(int i = 0; i < hits.length(); i++)
{]]
   <xsp:content>
      <xsp:expr>hits.doc(i).get("content")</xsp:expr>
   </xsp:content>
<![CDATA[
}
searcher.close();

This code works as much as it extracts the xml files safed in the Lucene
"content" field. The problem is  that the contents appear as normal text
instead of xml to which I could apply a stylesheet.

Thanks for any help.
Juan