lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Fred Toth <ft...@synernet.com>
Subject Re: Index + Searching
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 03:48:16 GMT
Hi,

Could be your best bet is to use HTML <meta> tags. Create tags
for name, description, etc. (title is already parsed). The HTML parser
that ships with Lucene will parse these tags into java Properties. You
will need to hack a bit, but you can easily pick these up and add them
as specific fields to your index.

Fred