lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From gaudinat <arnaud.gaudi...@healthonnet.org>
Subject Re: index files version and lucene 1.4
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:00:42 GMT
Thanks,

Finally my problem seems to come from TOMCAT (5.0) and lucene 1.4
installation.

To summerize:

Throught TOMCAT with the same application (lucene 1.4) and index 1.4 I
have no Hits while I have Hits with index 1.3.
Without TOMCAT with the same application (lucene 1.4) I have Hits for
both version of index files 1.3 and 1.4.

Is someone have an idea, please?

Arno.