lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Hetan Shah <Hetan.S...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Index + Searching
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 23:06:06 GMT
Hi Fred,

Thanks for replying. I see what you mean by creating tags for name and
description. I am not sure about how to hack the methods and where. If
you can point me in right direction that would really be appreciated. I
am thinking about editing the shipped HTMLDocument.java and
HTMLParser.java files but not sure what I need to add. Can you please
explain a little more.

TIA.
-H