lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@asml.com>
Subject Re: searching using the CJKAnalyzer
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 05:48:07 GMT
Che Dong wrote:

> Seem not Analyser problem but html parser charset detecting error.
>
> Could you show me the detail of the problem?

Thank Che,
I got it working by making the decode() from the Entities in demo
public. I wrote a scanner to tranlate any entities in the query.
I want to translate back to entities in the results, but I'm not sure
what the criteria should be. It seems to be just binary data.
How to conclude that ç?»é?¢ means 有野?