lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Nader Henein <...@bayt.net>
Subject Re: Hebrew solution
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:18:45 GMT
Here is the only lead in the mail archives about a possible Hebrew Analyzer,
http://www.mail-archive.com/lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg03132.html
but Analyzers aren't that hard to write, stemmers are a pain, you'll need about two pots of
coffee and a weekend to come up with a descent analyzer.

Good luck and keep me posted if you need any help.

Nader