lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@asml.com>
Subject searching using the CJKAnalyzer
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 10:15:53 GMT
LS,
in
http://issues.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listId=30&msgNo=8980
Jon Schuster explains how to get a Japanese search system working. I
followed his advice and got a index that "luke" shows as what I expected
it to be.
I don't know how to enter a search so that it gets passed to the engine
properly. It works in luke but not in weblucene or in my own app.

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may
be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review,