lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@asml.com>
Subject Re: indexing numeric entities?
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 08:53:22 GMT
Daan Hoogland wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Does anyone do indexeing of numeric entities for japanese characters? I
>have (non-x)html containing those entities and need to index and search
>them.

Can the CJKAnalyzer index a string like "&#9679;&#20837;&#31038;"? It
seems to be ignored completely when used with the demo. There was talk
on this list of fixes for the demo HTMLParser, do these adres this
issue? When I look ate the code it seems that the entities should have
been interpreted before indexing. What am I missing?

Any comment please?
Or a pointer to a howto for dumm^H^H^H^H^H westerners?

thanks,

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may
be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review,