lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@asml.com>
Subject different analyzer all produce the same index?
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 11:27:26 GMT
H all,

I try to create different indices using different Analyzer-classes. I
tried standard, german, russian, and cjk. They all produce exactly the
same index file (md5-wise). There are over 280 pages so I expected at
least some differences.

Any ideas anyone?

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may
be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review,