lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: BooleanQuery - Too Many Clases on date range.
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 12:07:59 GMT
There are some articles about Lucene.  You can find the links on
Lucene's Wiki.  Lucene in Action is almost done:
http://www.manning.com/catalog/view.php?book=hatcher2
I don't think you can pre-order it from the publisher, but you can
probably pre-order it from Amazon.  I don't know of any other good
Lucene documentation.

Otis