lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jon Schuster" <j...@wrq.com>
Subject RE: searching using the CJKAnalyzer
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:27:57 GMT
I didn't need to make any changes to Entities to get Japanese searches working. Are you using
the CJKAnalyzer when you perform the search, not only when building the index?

-----Original Message-----
From: Daan Hoogland [mailto:daan.hoogland@asml.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 10:48 PM
To: Lucene Users List
Subject: Re: searching using the CJKAnalyzer

Che Dong wrote:

> Seem not Analyser problem but html parser charset detecting error.
>
> Could you show me the detail of the problem?

Thank Che,
I got it working by making the decode() from the Entities in demo
public. I wrote a scanner to tranlate any entities in the query.
I want to translate back to entities in the results, but I'm not sure
what the criteria should be. It seems to be just binary data.
How to conclude that 0Š4?0†3¨¦?0„4 means ÓÐÒ°?