lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject ApacheCon and Lucene
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 00:39:52 GMT
Pardon the mild advertising interruption - I'm giving a 3 hour tutorial
on Lucene at ApacheCon next month.  Time is running out for meeting the
pre-registration numbers, so I'm encouraging folks that are already
going to ApacheCon but have not registered yet to please do so.  And if
you are undecided, maybe a Lucene tutorial would be enough to persuade
you to come.

One nice thing for attendees of ApacheCon tutorials, they take away
handouts that I'm preparing.  I'm copy/pasting sections of the Lucene
in Action manuscript so that attendees will get plenty of details on
tricky issues with analysis, parsing query expressions, sorting,
filtering, and more.

I hope to see you there!

	Erik

... now back to your regularly scheduled Lucene technical discussions