lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sumathi" <s...@gft.com>
Subject Cannot navigate to respective screens
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 07:50:18 GMT

  Hi ..
          I'm new to lucene . I have copied the luceneweb.war that comes with lucene and created
index also . i can go to the index file tru http://localhost:8080/luceneweb . when search
for a word say 'sample' i'm getting a list of urls , pointing to files inside /webapps/..
. but when i click those urls i'm getting an error stating that the files could not be found
.

  HTTP Status 404 - /webapps/tomcat-docs/appdev/printer/processes.html
  type Status report

  message /webapps/tomcat-docs/appdev/printer/processes.html

  description The requested resource (/webapps/tomcat-docs/appdev/printer/processes.html)
is not available.

  What could be the problem ?

  Thanks in Advance !!