lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sumathi" <s...@gft.com>
Subject WebLucene -html.xsl
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2004 10:30:36 GMT
Hello ...
            As of now , I'm able to run the demo application . ie . I can Index the sample
blog.xml and search from it . Since all ur samples , (blog.xml,html.xsl,nav.xsl,results.xsl,rss.xsl,header.xsl,footer.xsl,searchbox.xsl,style.xsl,total.xsl
) are in some other language , i cannot get a clear idea about what's happening . It would
be great If u can get the English Version of all these files .

Expecting your help !!
Thanks in Advance !
Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen - with kind regards
_____________________________________

Sumathi P

Junior Consultant QA

GFT Technologies , India