lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Aviran" <amo...@infosciences.com>
Subject RE: index files version and lucene 1.4
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:59:19 GMT
Lucene 1.4 changed the file format for indexes. You can access a old index
using lucene 1.4 but you can't access index which was created using lucene
1.4 with older versions.
I suggest you rebuild your index using lucene 1.4

Aviran
http://aviran.mordos.com

-----Original Message-----
From: arnaud gaudinat [mailto:arnaud.gaudinat@healthonnet.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 12:10 PM
To: Lucene Users List
Subject: index files version and lucene 1.4

Hi,
Certainly  a stupid question!
I have just upgraded to 1.4, I have succeeded to access my 1.3 index files
but not my new 1.4 index files. In fact I have no error, but no hits for 1.4
index files. More, I don't know if it's normal but now I have just 3 files
for my index (.cfs, deletable and segments). However if I use Luke with the
1.4 index files, It works perfectly.

An idea?

Regards,

Arno.