lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Christian Rodriguez <crodrig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Lucene + BDB (Berkeley DB) integration
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:10:03 GMT
Andy, you are right.

I tried with Lucene 1.3 and it worked perfectly. This should be added
to a README in the Lucene + BDB sandbox (or somewhere) so people dont
spend days struggling with those weird non - deterministic bugs I am
getting...

Now, I do need to use version 1.4, so Id like to see if its actually
the cluster file system causing the problem in the integration with
Berkeley DB. Is it possible to turn the cluster file system OFF in
Lucene 1.4?

Anyone has any idea what other things could be causing BDB + Lucene to
work with Lucene 1.3 and not with 1.4?

Thanks!
Xtian