lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pasha Bizhan" <fc...@ok.ru>
Subject RE: .net version - seperate mailinglist?
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:57:57 GMT
Hi,

> From: Jan Agermose [mailto:jan@Agermose.dk]
>
> Im having some troble using Lucene - but is the .NET port.
> Should I ask questions about the different analyzers and
> tokenizers on this mailinglist or one some other?

Our users use forums on SF.NET (http://lucenedotnet.com)
Usually they receive the answer.

But the differences between Lucene.Net and java lucene are minimal.
Basically it is syntax difference. If the question concerns to lucene the
answer usually
approaches for both versions

> Also - does anyone know the difference between the to .NET
> implementations listed on the Lucene website?

Nlucene based on 1.2 lucene, Lucene.Net based on 1.3.rc3 lucene.

Pasha Bizhan
http://lucenedotnet.com