lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Stephane James Vaucher <vauch...@cirano.qc.ca>
Subject Re: WordListLoader's whereabouts
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:02:46 GMT
Hi Tate,

>From the commit:
http://www.mail-archive.com/lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg06510.html

I'd say you can use the german WordListLoader (renaming it or using a
nightly cvs version of the refactored class). I think there might be a
versionning issue here as from:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/Lucene2Whiteboard

It is mentionned that:
DONE: Move language-specific analyzers into separate downloads. Also move
analysis/de/WordlistLoader.java one level upwards, as it's not specific to
German at all.

That should be only applicable for lucene 1.9... Last version comment for
BrazilianAnalyzer:

"move the word list loader from analysis.de to analysis, as it is not
specific to German at all; update the references to it"

HTH,
sv

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004, Tate Avery wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to compile the analyzers from the Lucene sandbox
> contributions.  Many of them seem to import
> org.apache.lucene.analysis.WordlistLoader which is not currently in my
> classpath.
>
> Does anyone know where I can find this class?  It does not appear to be in Lucene 1.4,
so I am assuming it is another contribution perhaps?  Any help in tracking it down would be
appreciated.