lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karthik N S" <kart...@controlnet.co.in>
Subject RE: ANT +BUILD + LUCENE
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 02:34:00 GMT
Hi

      Erik

   1) Using Ant and Build.xml I want to run the
org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles to create an Indexfolder

   2) Problem is The same Build.xml is to be used Across the O/s for
creating Index

   3) The path of Lucene1-4-final.jar  are in respective directories for the
O/s...

        [ Note :- The Path of Lucene_home,I/P and O/p directories are also
O/s Specific should be in the Build.xml  and
                        should be trigged somthing   by this type

                             <condition property="isWindows">
                                  <os family="windows" />
                              </condition>

                                           or

                            <condition property="isUnix">
                                  <os family="unix" />
                            </condition>

    I hope u get the situation............. :{

With regards
Karthik