lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chas Emerick <cemer...@snowtide.com>
Subject Re: PDF->Text Performance comparison
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 14:54:33 GMT
Ben,

Wow, thanks for the plug! :-)

Truthfully, I was worried that our open-source brethren might feel
slighted by the comparison -- that's partially why we wanted to make
sure it was as thorough and transparent as possible so that anyone
could review the results for themselves.  I'm glad that you're not at
all sore.

Chas Emerick   |   cemerick@snowtide.com

PDFTextStream: fast PDF text extraction for Java applications
http://snowtide.com/home/PDFTextStream/