lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tate Avery" <tate.av...@nstein.com>
Subject WordListLoader's whereabouts
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:46:31 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to compile the analyzers from the Lucene sandbox contributions.  Many of them
seem to import org.apache.lucene.analysis.WordlistLoader which is not currently in my classpath.

Does anyone know where I can find this class?  It does not appear to be in Lucene 1.4, so
I am assuming it is another contribution perhaps?  Any help in tracking it down would be appreciated.

Also, some of the analyzers appear to have their own copy of this class (i.e. org.apache.lucene.analysis.nl.WordlistLoader).
 Could I just relocate that one to the shared package, perhaps?

Thanks,
Tate