lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: .net version - seperate mailinglist?
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 10:14:36 GMT
On Aug 31, 2004, at 6:10 PM, Jan Agermose wrote:
> Im having some troble using Lucene - but is the .NET port. Should I
> ask questions about the different analyzers and tokenizers on this
> mailinglist or one some other?

This list is primarily for the Java version of Lucene, but I suspect
the behavior of the analyzers is fair game to ask here.  Perhaps you
could mock up examples of what you're asking about in Java (should be
pretty trivial to convert from C# to Java, eh? :).

> Also - does anyone know the difference between the to .NET
> implementations listed on the Lucene website?

This is something you'd have to ask in forums of each of the ports.
PyLucene is exactly the Java version (at whatever point in time they
built it).  CLucene and LuPy are surely playing catch-up with features
and new index file formats.

	Erik