lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@hatcher.net>
Subject Re: TermQuery PROBLEM!!!
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2004 11:40:56 GMT
You have way too much confusing code there for me to try to take in,
but surely the situation is AnalysisParalysis:

	http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/AnalysisParalysis

Try to narrow down things to a very simple example for posting allowing
others to very quickly and clearly see your code - this makes it easier
for us to do a more thorough job responding.

	Erik